Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Pyr and Pom's

I fostered a Papillon last May for about ten days before I found a home for
him.  He was neutered and about six or seven years old and had been living
with a King Charles Spaniel, neutered male, for the previous year.  Prior to
that he was the only dog in a horrible home (he had a neck injury that
probably was from being thrown or hit and was never tended to and healed
badly, so he was crooked)
He did very well with my guys but did seem to "mark" alot - especially in the
house...you may want to watch for that.
Otherwise he was a delight and I placed him with a friend that had another
neutered Papillon.
Regards and good luck!
Lisa