[pyrnet] NCAGPC Regional Specialty

Sorry, I've been reminded that I did not post the results of the NCAGPC Specialty
in Middleburg VA last Saturday (we spent a couple of days helping with the new
twin grandbabies....so exhausting that we never got to the e-mail)

Anyway, here are the results:

Sweepstakes - judge Janet Ingram
Best in Sweepstakes: Pyrdom's Love Fore the Game (Jay & Annette Manwiller)
Best of Opposite Sex in Sweepstakes:  Rivergroves the Choice is Clear (Jean Boyd)

Best in Veteran Sweepstakes: Ch. Whitehope Bittersweet Babs (David & Maureen
Simon)

Conformation Classes - Judge Ken Buxton

Best of Breed and Working Group 2:  Ch. Pyr Haven James & The Giant Peach (MaryLu
& Ellen VandenAvond)
Best of Opposite Sex Ch. Impyrials All American Girl (Karen Justin, Victoria
Coffman, Donna Coffman)
Winners Dog & Best of Winners: Guardenia's Earth Shaker (Jeff & Carolyn Coffman)
Reserve Winners Dog: Rivergroves The Choice Is Clear (Jean Boyd)
Winners Bitch: Guardenia's Absolut Martini (Carolyn Coffman)
Reserve Winners Bitch: Majesta's Riviera Girl (Faye Ragland)

Congratulations to all.
Charlotte