Re: [pyrnet] Pyr-fect Pyr's

Bonnie:  I know next to nothing about WebTV, but when I tried connecting to
the site for the first time, I received the message that "I had to have my
browser set to enable cookies" (I usually keep it set not to accept cookies).
When I changed this setting, I was able to connect to the site. Once the
cookie is accepted it stays on your computer, and you can connect from then
on, so if you want you can then change your settings to not accept cookies
after that. This may be a possible solution for you. I hope it works, I would
really like to see some pictures of some of the pyrs I've read about on
pyrnet over the past couple of years. I really commend Bridget and her
husband for coming up with this format.   Charlie

Hi Bridget---I'm going crazy--I want to see your new website but even
with the last letter(connected) I can't get to Pyr-fect Pyrs---all I end
up with is MSN mainpage and that is not real clear because I'm using
WebTV and my browser is not enabled--or so it says--can anyone solve
this problem for me? Thanks-Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!