Re: [pyrnet] Re: Service

Hi Cyn I think its just a quiet day.Even my pyr's are quiet
----- Original Message -----
From: clhenke@juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 9:07 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: Service

Pam from Tenn. wrote to ask me if there were any problems with Pyrnet-l.
She hasn't been getting anything, and wondered if anyone else was having
problems in her area.  Told her we were fine here and getting our mail,
but I would check and let her know.   Thanks!   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog"  ~ Franz Kafka