Re: [pyrnet] An introduction [long - sorry!]

Dear Calysto (and Diana):
We don't know how to help you and your mom find out where you came from.
I'm sure it would be nice to know. We get birthday and Christmas cards
from our breeders and they're happy to know that we're so happy. They say
that after they die, they want to come back as our moms' dogs.
In the meantime, we suggest that you enjoy your new home and lap up all
the love you're getting. There are lots of ways to do this, even in the
presence of that puppy. Parking your butt in your mom's lap is a good way
to start. You might also try looking at her very intently, and tilting
your head to one side when she talks to you--that one gets our moms every
time, and we usually get whatever we want. If your mom is ever feeling
sad, try chasing your tail or engaging in lippizaner-style airs above the
ground. Guaranteed to make her laugh. And give her lots of little
reminders of your presence. Drool flung around when you shake, beautiful
white fur trim decorating all her clothes and furnishings, shreds of paper
tubes and anything else that's fun to explore--use your own creativity! If
you need further suggestions, please just ask.
We're very happy to meet you.
Paddington and Ivy Rose (and Ann and Peg)