Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing

> The question asked was "why do we bath our dogs for shows" and we gave
what
> we thought to be an answer similar to what I have read here this morning.
> Yes we shall keep on with the bathing !!

Interestingly enough, a similar discussion is going on on another dog
related list.  The one long time breeder/owner/handler stated something to
the effect that in the "old days", it actually stunk at some of the rings
because dogs were brought in from the yard and shown ungroomed and not
clean.  That's going a bit too "natural" <VBG>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees