Re: [pyrnet] myths

In a message dated 11/10/00 12:34:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nixie@mad.scientist.com writes:

<< en one on rare occasions, accidentally, and only early in my foreign
travel years).  You are right - the sort of smug superiority that assumes one
has the only right answer is what makes them offensive.  But (please take
this with a smile) - I will also say that the sort of smug superiority that
assumes that things *aren't* different, or that our way is the only way, or
that any divergence is bad is what is at the heart of that. >>

I think we are in agreement completely.  I am sorry if I bristled, but I have
heard this sort of thing way too much by those that are truly ignorant.  You
clearly are not.  I have always found the French excellent people in all
senses of the term.  We all recognize that poor hygiene or different hygiene
is in all cultures and geographical groups.

Back to Pyrs dogs, Linda's `post was very accurate.  Also the FCI standard
that the French use in shows does not specify any disqualification for clean
dogs.  (When reading this is it hard to believe I even had to say that).

Joe