[pyrnet] Bobo's drooling solution...

Just had to share my Bobo's discovery yesterday.  He is a truly, drooly boy
and I have Jumbo Jenny floursack towels on every doorknob, as well as at the
top and bottom railings of the stairs.  Yesterday I came home from the market
with a lovely unsliced loaf of sesame frenchbread from the bakery that I left
in the bag on the counter, then went upstairs for awhile.  Later, I came to
down to fix their bowls of supper and noticed that the bag had been moved and
was now empty.
There, in the living room was Bobo with the entire loaf in his big mouth!
I did not have the heart to take away his "prize" so I figured I would see
what he was going to do with it.  Well, he carried that bread around with him
all evening, resting it next to his bowl as he ate his supper, then picking
it back up again after his repast.  He took it outside with him and then back
in again.  Later, I finally figured since he was not going to eat it, I asked
him to bring it to me - which he did...It was as wet as a dumpling!  I
congratulated him on his clever discovery on controlling his drool problem
and told him that I would share it with you all.  I think his drooling
bothers him as much as me causing my constant washing of french door windows,
mirrors, walls, etc.  He often carries his baba (towel) around with him but
this was the best!
Regards,
Lisa and Bobo