[pyrnet] GPCA - Arizona Specialty Results (& Sunday too)

Best Puppy in Sweeps - Bousy Rouge Matinee Idol (B) - owners Peggy
Watson/John Steaveson
Best of Opp. in Puppy Sweeps - Sunburst Wind Storm (D) - owners Greg &
MaryAnn Kenniger

Best in Veteran Sweeps - Ch. Sunburst Not Just a Fantasy (B) - owners MaryAnn
Kenniger, Debbie Nassi

Winners Dog / Best of Winners and New Champion - Chapters Insurrection -
owners Lee & Sue Atwood

Winners Bitch - Oakwood Snow Dove - owners Debra & David Liddell

Best of Opposite Sex - Ch. Framboise Sweet Painted Lady - owners Peggy Watson
& John Steaveson

Best of Breed - Ch. Framboise I'm the Hit Man, CDX - owners John Steaveson &
Peggy Watson

Sunday's Results -
WD/BOW - Hillclimb Cade McNown - owners Alan & Judy Bornstein
WB -  Oakwood Snow Dove - owners Debra & David Liddell
BOS - Ch. Framboise Sweet Painted Lady - owners Peggy Watson & John Steaveson
Best of Breed AND Group 2  - Ch. Framboise I'm the Hit Man, CDX - owners John
Steaveson & Peggy Watson