Re: [pyrnet] The Pyr Alarm Clock

Robyn, Mine tend to start getting up on the bed in the morning just
minutes before the alarm goes off.  I love that warm cuddle time.
Kemosabi in particular crawls up my side and puts her head on my arm and
holds my arm in place with her paws.  It is very charming and endearing.
Poor Gulliver has no tact, he just lays on top of poor Bob.
Bob wakes up with arms flailing out from either side of a very large
Gulliver.  Still, I do like that they share those few minutes in the
morning, and I know how you feel!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka