Re: [pyrnet] CHAT:New Documentary on the re-introduction

Charlie, I guess I must have sent it in HTML format by mistake. I meant to send it plain text. I can't tell you about it as, instead of reading the post I sent, I looked it up in the newspaper, and they listed the time from 9-10 instead of 8-9. So, I guess I recorded something on Napoleon instead! Basically, the documentary
was about the re-introduction of wolves in Yellowstone. Was supposed to be quite good. I'm sorry I missed it.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com