[pyrnet] Re: Snaggin' the bread!

Diana,
    Just read about the bread box incident.  Way too funny!  I'm sure all of
us have our troubles with the Pyr's getting pretty much what they want.
    We had a party last Friday for the girls and Bear decided to help
himself to a hot dog bun from the tray on the table.  The very next day we
were having cake and ice cream for my niece and he just took a slice of cake
right off the plate that was on the table.
    He gets in trouble for doing this and has to take a time out in his
"crate" but until lately we've not had this problem.  Now that he's figured
out that his head can reach the center of the dining room table, he just
tries to get whatever he wants!
    As funny as it is it does get frustrating at times.  They are pretty
clever pups!

Have a great day!

Bridget, Bear & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast