[pyrnet] Thank you.

Thank you all for the warm welcome you extended our family.

Brian & I were lucky enough to give Bear a home through Pyrangel Rescue
Network.  He was fostered for about 3-4 months in New Jersey.  He was renamed
"Fergus" by the rescue, although his foster family called him "Bear" and it
fits.... not to mention he won't answer to anything else.  We also use
nicknames for our two dogs, not very creative, but........  "Big Dog" (Pyr)
and "Little Dog"  (Cocker).

Bear was found on the streets of New York, put in a kill shelter, and a few
hours before he was scheduled to be put down, Joan Fremo called with her
credit card to have him neutered and informed them that some would be there
to take him home.

I first saw Bear on Petfinders.com while looking for an adult dog to bring
into our family.  We didn't want to go through the puppy stage right now and
thought adoption was a great opportunity.  As soon as I saw Bear's picture I
fell in love and had to bring him home.  I thought about him constantly and
had his picture on the fridge and at work.  It took a little over a month,
then we were finally brought together on Aug 20.

Bear's adjustment period was about a month.  For that month we never heard
him bark and couldn't wait to hear his voice.  We tried lots of stuff, but no
go.  Now, he never stops.  LOL  He barks to let us know a squirrel farted out
back.  Barks at everything.

He and I go everywhere together, he comes to work with me, runs errands with
me, visits friends & family with me.  He's my buddy.  I love him so much, my
heart swells just looking at him.  Sometimes I can't even believe he's here
in our house, he's actually home.

Thanks again for the welcome.  I'll be posting a picture of Bear on the
website soon.  Oh, I have lots of pictures! LOL

Dawn & Brian
Cassa & Bear