[pyrnet] Re: Fergus

To All:

    I just check the Pyr-fect Pyr site and was I ever surprised!  There's 51
pics from all of us.  Can you believe it??????  I was shocked!  I definitely
have some favorites as I'm sure most of you do.
    I really like the one of Nick with the quills and "smunch faced Sugar."
Those are my favorites.

Dawn and Brian,
    Thanks for posting the pics of Fergus for us!  I like the one where he's
telling you to put the camera down.  Too cute.

Hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend.  Don't forget to get the pics
taken with Santa @ your local Paws for Claus organizations.  We will be
doing that sometime next week.

Bridget, Bear & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast