Re: [pyrnet] Fw: [FlaDogRescue] Lee Co. AS dogs

In a message dated 11/23/2000 10:18:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

     If this is indeed Lee Co. Fl., It's very possible that I could be of
help.  Do you have any information other than the subject title that you
posted?  Possibly a link to which county animal control location is holding
the dog, or is their a web site for the FlaDogRescue  ?

I would assume this is FL since it was on the FlaDogRescue list. But I can
not be sure.

Marie and Beau