Re(2): [pyrnet] Re: Thanksgiving!

Joe writes:
>our passion is quite understandable.
So true, Joe. We spend a lot of time just enjoying our two, and reflecting
on how privileged we feel to share life with them! They have so many
stunning characteristics in addition to the physical beauty and strength
that it's no wonder they have been so appreciated throughout their long
history.
One of the things we love most about this list is the opportunity to
connect with others who don't think we're weird because of the central
place Paddington and Ivy Rose have in our lives!
So a special (if belated) happy Thanksgiving to all of you, human and
other!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose