From: Gunnells, Thea [mailto:Thea.Gunnells@espire.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 8:52 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] RESCUE: Lg. Male Pyr in North Texas Shelter

Girl,

My life reads like a soap opera at times. But, praise the Lord, things are
moving back our way.  I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday.  We had a
very nice Thanksgiving.   I have felt ashaimed for not contacting you to
give you a personal howdy, but there have been some changes at work so I am
more in the "lurking" mode.....heh heh.  I called the shelter and left a
message.  I also personally emailed Pam.  I think I called the N-Richland
Hills Animal Service place which is a no-kill.  I left a message w/them to
call me.  So, if I have the wrong place they can forward me to the right one
I'm sure.

Well, I'm off to the races!!  Have a glorious day.  The weather is great!

Take care,

Thea