[pyrnet] A brag on my boy Beau

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having and enjoying a wonderful holiday
season. I just had to let you know about how my Beau is doing.

I am now in my 5th season as a bell ringer for the Salvation Army. Last year
when Beau was still suffering from separation anxiety I took him with me
when I went to bell ring. Well, he was such a hit then that I am bringing
him with me again this season. Now I am not saying that Beau is making the
difference here. But my kettle consistently draws the largest amounts of
donations in the county. He loves to lie down next to me while I ring the
bell and greet shoppers as they leave K Mart. And they just love him! I get
asked many questions, I tell them about the breed and about rescue. The
children especially adore him and just have to pet him and tell him how
pretty he is. And my boy just eats the attention up. And many folks walk by
the kettle, then spy the dog. They then come back to pet him and end up
dropping a donation into the kettle. He is such a people person!

We are also going with the local chapter of Greyhounds as Pets to the local
convalescent home on Saturday to sing Christmas carols for the residents and
to let them visit with the dogs. Beau did this last year too and just loved
it. Well I need to hop as I have to get to K Mart to start bell ringing.
Take care everyone and have a happy holiday!
Marie McFarland and Beau