Re: [pyrnet] RESCUE: Male Pyrenees in Northeast PA

Excellent !!  I guess that this goes to my original point of contacting
local club rescue in preference to simply sending all of this out over the
net.  This dog in PA and the one last week in FL are examples for me of how
rapidly these dogs can be taken care of when an organized club (or other)
rescue steps in.

Linda

Barb Bowes <bamb@monmouth.com>

Linda, I've spoken to the PDGPC Rescue Chair about this dog, and
Breeder info will be obtained. She has someone in the area that
can take the dog and evaluate him for placement.