Re: [pyrnet] Re: Cash donations

Peggy, I agree with you completely.  I was honestly trying not get caught
up in getting hooked on Gulliver.  In the end it was my husband, " Oh,
lets see what we can do...got  to help the poor boy.... okay, we will
take him in...",  Excuse me?  I think men like the attention they get
from grumbling about the dogs, but they are the first one to have their
heads wrapped in Lollypop pink saran wrap, wearing a big "Sucker" sign on
their chests! <VBG>. Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas