[pyrnet] Becoming more of a velcro dog?

At 14 months, Leo is becoming much more attached to
me. He suddenly always wants to be near me and has
started sleeping in our bedroom as opposed to in the
living room where he has always chosen to spread out.
He doesn't seem nervous or fearful -- just much more
affectionate lately. Of course he STILL won't come
when called if he gets outside our yard....

By the way, can anyone tell me where Stardrift Great
Pyrenees kennel is located?

Katie

=====
Katie Allison Granju~