Re: [pyrnet] Becoming more of a velcro dog?

Katie---Your note got me thinking (duh)--Sophie is going to be 13 months
tomorrow and she is getting so much more affectionate! She of course
snuggles in my lap in the morning when let out of the crate--we tried
leaving her in our bedroom one night and she was great but the next
night she wouldn't settle down so we put her in. She is getting to be a
lot calmer in the house and if we move her crate , which I did one day
she won't go in it--I had to put it back where it had been--now mind you
it wasn't even 4 feet from where it had been. She is a much more
controllable girl if kept to the same schedule every day. Ah, but no she
still will not come when called if she's on a mission! Nice to hear of
others' stories.        Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!