[pyrnet] 3 yo male in NE PA

This was forwarded to me by the Rescue Chair, Greta. No, the
owner of the dog has not yet called her. She is a might
frustrated at this point (understandably). This is why it is SO
important to get in contact with the Rescue Rep instead of cross
posting everywhere! I will not forward Greta's actual message as
like I said, she's a might frustrated. But she too, hopes the dog
is safe and she has contacted the shelters in the area to be on
the lookout for him.
Beginning forwarded message:
Kathy responded me as below. Seems like Kathy also has difficult
time to reach her friend out...I'll let you know if I ever hear
from her again.

Thanks.
Yuki

End forwarded message.

I will let you know if the owner ever makes contact.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com