Re: [pyrnet] Beau, Antlers, & breeders

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robyn Allwright" <ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Beau, Antlers, & breeders

> No, I think you misunderstood me.  What I was referring to was the fact
> that while you were "warned" not to get a dog from this one breeder, when
> you checked with that breeder, you did get a fully logical AND ethical
> reason for what had transpired.

You should have read more closely as I was not the person that had this
experience. I was simply saying that this incident showed that there should
be a full and thorough investigation of this breeder. Then and only then if
they are found to be in violation of the club rules they should be expelled
and the public should be told that this person is not willing to be
responsible for the dogs that they are breeding and selling to the
unsuspecting public. So that more of this persons dogs will not later be in
need of rescue.
Marie and Beau