[pyrnet] Male Pyr in NE PA *UPDATE*

Good news folks. The male Pyr floating around the Poconos area of PA has been located. He will be formally taken in to Rescue in a day or so. His owner does not remember who the breeder is, and will have to dig up his papers to give us this info. She does not even remember when his birthday is, so... the breeder info on not taking responsibility for the dog was false in the original post. The owner certainly did not contact a breeder when the owner couldn't remember the name of the breeder! This dog was also not in any imminent danger of euthanization. The owners are boarding the dog at their Vet's until the Rescue volunteer can go get him in the next day or two. We also have 3 good homes for this dog. But, he will first be evaluated for proper temperament before he is placed. Jack Witt and Greta Osterman deserve a BIG pat on the back for going the extra mile and tracking down this dog. Well done guys!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com