[pyrnet] Early Christmas Present

Hello everyone I just wanted to share my early Christmas present with you.I
have always wanted a portrait of my male pyr Shadow.Yesterday my youngest
daughter came home and presented me with a early Christmas gift.She drew a
picture of Shadow.I have always encouraged her talent but I never expected
this I was so Happy to receive his picture but very proud that it was done
by the hand of my daughter.I will say goodnight now before I short out my
key board with tears of pride.and love
Peggy