Re: [pyrnet] Dog Sense

In a message dated 12/11/2000 6:33:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Shadowman2001@msn.com writes:

<< Small Cars and Pyrs do not mix well the Van
 will have to get fixed in a big hurry   >>

I know what you mean Peggy. I used to have a Subaru and between the damage
done to the seat by all the dirt and water tracked in, it was terrible to try
and fit anything else in the car. I always used to laugh at the site of Garth
sitting in the back seat when I was returning to it in a parking lot. He
filled the entire rear window. I also have a Triumph TR7 (2-seater
convertible sportscar) that he used to enjoy riding in.

Elaine and Pico