From:	Katie Allison Granju
<kgranju@yahoo.com>  | Block address
Date:	Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:11:39 -0800 (PST)
Reply-to:	Pyrspectives@egroups.com
Subject:	[Pyrspectives] Pyr Rescue Needed in Fort
Wayne, IN
This was posted on the AOL Great Pyr Board:

Subject: IN Pyr needs home
Date: Tue, Dec 12, 2000 8:14 AM
From: Realmeg51

I had posted this a few months ago and heard from
someone in IN, but have since changed servers and lost
their email.  Anyway, after 4 months at our new home
(a condo) we feel that "Sadie" would be happier at a
home with more property.  Our neighbors would also be
happier!!  I don't think she barks any more than a
normal Pyr, but far too much for our community.  We
previously lived on an acre with tree buffer and had
no problem.  Our attempt to control the barking with a
"bark collar"  failed.  You could tell that she got
the message - but choose to ignor it and bare the
pain.
      Sadie is 2 years old, spade, current on all
shots,
has papers, but is not show quality.  She is
housebroken and of course has a wonderful personality.
There is still some "puppy" in her personality but is
well behaved.  I think she is on the larger end of a
female - 31-32", but long and lean.  She has been
trained on an invisible fence and never breaks
through.  What else can I say - we love her but feel
this is the best decision for all.
We are not in a hurry - want to find the right home
for her.  I can be contacted at
realmeg51@home.com.  Pass the word, please.
Margaret

=====