[pyrnet] Re: PET(death)LAND report

Hi Puppyfriends,

Not only is a response to the newstation appropriate for retraction, but
take this to the government!  The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of
Consumer Protection has a complaint form that can be filed about any
business.  https://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm is the online submission
form.  They don't settle personal cases, but they use it to detect fraud- of
which these places perpetrate by falsely representing their "product".  With
enough complaints about petstores and horrible places like them, they are
one step closer to losing their retail licences!  If you have paid for a pet
from a place like this and the animal had medical or psychological
difficulties when you brought it home, it is even more important that you
report the problem!
With the cruelty that goes on in this life, it is sad that the media does
not choose to inform the public, but instead regurgitates the commercial
illusions that are forced at us every day without regard to the worst
suffering lives that are trapped because of a language barrier.
pardon my ranting, things like this tick me off.

Kara, Sugarbear,&Daphne