Re: [pyrnet] Strangeness

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Strangeness

In a message dated 12/16/00 10:51:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

I have stuck a bowl on my head,
right in front of their faces...they bark.  Gulliver raised as a single,
is not as barky.  The four sibling kids seem to bark if a hair is out of
place.  None are fearful, they get right in and investigate.  But it
annoys me that they bark at us!

I guess I am really lucky. Beau is not a really barky pyr. He usually only barks when he feels that something is not right or he feels we are being threatened. I have however noticed somethings while we have been bell ringing that I never noticed before. He does not like it when someone parks behind me on the curb in front of the store. I think he thinks they are up to no good if they are behind me. And he thinks he has to watch my back. He also gets excited whenever he sees a man in uniform at a distance. He seems to think all guys in uniform are daddy. Until they get close enough for him to tell they aren't. Maybe he is nearsighted?
Marie and Beau