[pyrnet] Rescue dog -- great ending

Hello all,
  I have been extremely busy lately with rescues.  But wanted to share a
success story.  This is Olympia -- I still have her sister Sydney who will be
spay after the first of the year and homed shortly there after.  Please read
below--
Pam

Pam,
    I know you're busy but I just wanted to fill you in on Olympia as she
approaches her first Christmas.   We have one more dog class to attend next
week and she has done very well.   For her graduation tricks she will
"shake", "pick the hand that has the biscuit in it", and do the "army
crawl".  She walks very well on the leash, although I am quite a sight when
I walk both her and Eliza together.  Olympia is a leader and Eliza is a
lagger so at times I have arms stretched in both directions.  We all went to
the park today and enjoyed a gorgeous walk on flexi-leads.  Olympia saw
ducks for the first time and didn't appear to be too impressed.  Olympia got
out of the house yesterday and, unlike Eliza, came running back when called.
  I won't press my luck, but she is much more home and people oriented than
Eliza.  As we speak, Eliza is out sleeping in the middle of the yard and
Olympia is watching all the activities from the hallway.  Olympia took her
first trip to PetSmart (to return Christmas outfits that were WAY too small)
and she did very well.  Using their scales she weighed in at 83 pounds -
still tall and lanky.  I am so impressed at her loving nature and almost
feel sorry for the people who dumped her;  they have no idea what they gave
up.  We all want to wish you and yours a very happy holiday and thank you
again for the joy you brought to each of us.
      Pam and Olympia and Eliza