Re: [pyrnet] Pyr eyes

In a message dated 12/21/00 12:13:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

.  I think that dwarfism is a very little problem in
terms of pain and damage to the dog and/or the breeder or owner compared to
the very real horrors of HD or PL or (should we ever be this unfortunate)
elbow dysplasia.

It is a huge problem for the breed that goes to the core of what the breed
is.  A large gurardian dog.  The individual affected dogs must take a back
seat to the group as a whole and by doing this we are not harming one bit the
unfortunate dogs affected dogs "We" bred.

Joe