[pyrnet] Re: RESCUE, CHAT: Merry Christmas, Rudy

Darrell, I'm so sorry you've had to go through this all because
of the carelessness and thoughtlessness of others. What that poor
sweet little pup must have suffered through. It's absolutely
criminal! (or at least it should be!) I can tell you this
however, Rudy is in some wonderful company at The Rainbow Bridge.
I'm sure he knew more comfort and love in the few short weeks he
spent with you, than he did his entire short life. If Rudy's
story can keep even one innocent pup from suffering a similar
fate, his death will not have been for naught.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com

.