Re: [pyrnet] Luxating patellas and other problems

In a message dated 12/24/00 12:30:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

.  I would hazard a guess,
given what I know (which I will spell out if anyone cares) that these two
dogs may have been litter mates.

It appears that this is all the dogs he saw ever in his time at 1977 with
dwarfism, so that is 100% of his exposure (in 1977).  Yes it would be
interesting to know what he reports now, but the appearance and report in
1977 of it is something we should pay attention.

Joe