[pyrnet] Dwarf Issue - Forwarded for Valerie Seeley

Hi,
Since Valerie isn't on the list, she asked me to forward this for her...
Karen

HI Joe,

A memo was forwarded to me about housing dwarfs and mentioned me.
 Fortunately,I have never produced a dwarf, but I did purchase an adult who
was later proven )as much as you can prove things) to be a dwarf carrier. She
herself, never produced a dwarf either.  I have submitted samples of her
blood for DNA testing to the health committee.

Valerie Seeley