Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Me- poem

I can't belive there's been no response the this poem.  Is this a breeders
list?  It seems to be to flooded with response to Dwarfs and  DNA chat.  Am I
on the wrong list?   I can't seem to find a place.

I want to share my experience with others.  I'm new to the breed.  I only
heard of the Great Pyr, when I saw Bear on "PetFinder.com". back in April.
And he came home in Aug.

I'm so lost here.  Is there a resuce list that I shoud subscribe to?  Or a
beginers group?