Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Me- poem

In a message dated 12/30/00 9:24:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<<  too feel like no one else is writing on this list, or when one does,
 there is not much of a response.  Also with my e-mail being out of wack
 for several days, I didn't even know if my mail was getting through half
 the time.  It evidently was, but it didn't do me any good not knowing.

Being "The Holiday Season" there has been a plethora of poems on all the
lists. I enjoy them all but do not necessarily reply to them all.

Happy Holidays from Connecticut;

Terry Rickert