Re: Re: [pyrnet] neighboors.

chrissy,
that is awful! a lady down the street from me swears she saw boone pee on
rachel(my daughter)!!!! rachel was out bringing him home from this lady's
yard and he must of lifted his leg for some reason, because from inside
he house it looked to her like he peed on her. she promtly marched down
to my house to tell me. i laughed and said i didn;t think so, and even
asked r. if he did right in front of the woman, but she still thinks it
happened. she has since gone around to all the neighbors gossiping, with
this story!
so now, not only do we have an escaper and a barker, but we have a dog
that pees on little girls! thanks a lot, lady!!
cari