RE: [pyrnet] Bear/Fergus' picture on Pyr-net

Where in Wisconsin?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Bonnie Trones
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 11:38 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Bear/Fergus' picture on Pyr-net

Just to let everyone know, we do have about 27 inches of snow on the
ground here in Wisconsin. Up here on the ridge it has drifted higher
than you can imagine--this is the most snow in three years. Sophie is
hard to spot out there--some interesting conversations must have been
going on by the looks of the e-mails--my ISP has been out for two
weeks--I almost had a heart attack <g> It is nice to be back---Happy New
Year to all!       Bonnie, Bear and Sophie

BE HAPPY!!!!!