RE: [pyrnet] neighbors.

On 2 Jan 01, at 10:39, Sherri Artz wrote:

> Now I feel awful, the poor dogs are penned up all the time
> now.  They went from roaming free all the time to being penned up.  They
> are not allowed in the house.  One nice neighbor lady sometimes walks them
> with her dogs because she pities them.

Well I imagine the dogs were not allowed in the house before they
were penned up, correct?  If you feel bad about the dogs being penned
and feel their area is too small, offer to help the neighbor enlarge
the pen for these dogs so they get more exercise.  That should
appease some of your guilt feelings and the dogs are safe and still
have the FREEDOM to live.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico