RE: [pyrnet] Bear/Fergus' picture on Pyr-net

Sandy,  I've heard they think we have accents LOL---Yes it's very cold
here this winter compared to last which was our first on this ridge and
truthfully it was not a good precursor to this one!! Even  Sophie the
"mountain " dog likes to come in when the wind howls between 30  and 50
mph. She has so much fun in this deep snow especially if she can get
Bear ( the big mutt ) to play with her. Bear tried to wade in to his
favorite potty area on New Year's Day and got in to his chest and
shoulders and decided to find a more convenient area, while Sophie
barrelled in and looked somewhat like a bucking bronc trying to get rid
of a rider instead of a big huge dog loping through with all her might.
It is really fun to see how crazy she gets in this her first winter past
puppyhood. One really great thing now though is "SHE COMES WHEN SHE'S
CALLED "--and I'm tickled pink yeah!!!!   Nice to meet you and have a
good New Year---Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!