Re: [pyrnet] Luxating patellas and other problems

In a message dated 12/23/00 12:39:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

We can talk all we want.  Until we are blue in the face and we can bemoan
everything that everyone (usually "else") does not do, but where are we
when it counts?  You want someone to get passionate?  I can do that!!  Why
are you still using OFA just for starters?

Hello Linda and happy new year!

I have been ill for a while and have not caught up on all the reading /
will do it.   I will also check more into the GDC as well.    I have a puppy
bitch who I hope will be my foundation breeding bitch and she will be put
through the same tests my male and pet bitch were put through as well, in
addition to any other available tests out there.   Even though they might not
be in their lines - I would like to feel at ease knowing that I have done all
that I can to help promote better breeding.

Take care and happy new year to all!
Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees