From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Bonnie Trones
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 11:02 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] neighbors.

Hi Sandy and welcome, My Pyr bitch Sophie was so good with our neutered
mutt Bear--part lab--collie --and shepherd and he definitely was the
boss until she got to be a year and we started letting her sleep in our
bedroom and not in her crate. She turned into the alpha over
night--sometimes I do feel sorry for Bear because he walks around with
his head down and only goes certain ways around her and seems kind of
depressed--but when they are outside they play like crazy but I guess
she has set the house rules. Does anyone know if a dog like Sophie who
was not raised around sheep or goats adopt a guarding attitude if we get
some later? Her parents were guardians on a sheep farm. It was nice
hearing about you and your family and I hope you enjoy this
list---Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!