----- Original Message -----
From: sandy white <swhite2@houston.rr.com>

Has anyone any experience with Vets in Dentistry?  Some rescue puppies that
I have need braces for a severe birth defect in their bite. Has anyone any
experience with "parrot mouth?"  Can anyone recommend a vet with expertise
in this area?  I live in Houston, but can go to Austin, College Station or
?
as necessary.