[pyrnet] Help-unhappy pyr

Hi I'm new to posting on the list.  I have a pyr, 7 yrs old who has always
lived with goats and llamas until last winter, when she decided she didn't
want to any more.
She went out under the gate, dug her way out, or went over.  As far as I know
nothing has ever happened to her in there.  So I tried bringing her in the
house, which
she had lived in as a puppy for a few months, she was fine the first couple
of days.  Then she started marking.  So after that, we made her a new pen by
herself right nexted to the goats and llamas.  She is not happy with the
current way things are.
I would bring her in the house if I could get her to stop marking.  I have 3
dogs in the house already.  Any help would be great.
Thanks
Sue
bsacres@aol.com