[pyrnet] Puppy Mills.

I passed the last post on from a friend on the Eskie list.  It never
seems to end, and if anything it is getting bigger.  What breeder that
puts a Championship on a dog then turns around and has it going to one of
these places?  Can't you just imagine more of these little Mom and Pop
operations, supplementing their retirement?  Yuck!  Here is another
little business venture.  If we can never stop the public from buying
dogs this way, how is it going to stop?  I get so angry!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka