Re: [pyrnet] size/age

Sherri, I've often laughed that we humans will often fudge our weight on
the lower end for ourselves, and then so many boost the dogs weight way
out of proportion!  The other side to that story was when a person walked
up to me and told me my Shih-Tzu was huge. Su-Ling is under 10" and her
weight is 12-13lbs.  Pretty much normal by breed standards.  Can't win!

My Petite Pyr., Kemosabi is about 26" and weighs anywhere from 95 to 97
lbs.  Her sisters are both 100 lbs. and 101 lbs.  I think you will find
your girl will end up being just a nice size Pyr. female.  Slow growth
usually goes on longer than the big spurt type, and allows for her to
develop strength as well.  Anyway, enjoy!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka