Re: [pyrnet] Re: Spam on Pyrnet site

Permission to crosspost
-----------
We have a sweet, little, Pyr boy that needs transport to his new, forever

home in Ardmore, OK on Saturday, 1/13/01.  Hopper is a 1 1/2 year old
Great
Pyrenees.  He was recently neutered, he's current on vaccines, heartworm
negative, and a real sweet boy.  Hopper rides well and gets along with
other
animals.  His new family is anxiously awaiting his arrival.  They are
able to
do some driving, but would like to try and limit it since their daughter
has
suffered a recent back injury, thus making a long trip a little more
difficult on her.  Here's the plan I have come up with:

Austin to Waco............................appr. 90 miles
Waco to Fort Worth......................appr. 86miles
Fort Worth to Ardmore, OK............appr. 105 miles

I can fill the Austin to Waco part myself, however, I wouldn't be able to

start until after 1pm due to work.  On the FW to Ardmore stretch, that
can be
broken up.  I noticed Denton and Gainesville are along the way?  The new
family could meet in one of those towns if we can get Hopper there.

Please, email me privately if you are able to help out.  My home phone is

512-832-4107 and cell is 512-633-5093.  Please feel free to crosspost
this
message to anyone that might be able to help.

Sincerely,

Mandie Martine
Austin Area Great Pyrenees Rescue
AustinPyrResq@Aol.Com