Re: [pyrnet] Pet Store Loved One

Dawn, I often wonder if the likes of Cassa were not there for a reason to
teach us the good and the bad with our life in dogs.  Imagine if you had not
got her from the Pet store the where may she have ended up?  It's on a par
with me taking back a puppy later on and people saying, "find him another
home etc etc".  Why should I have found him another home?  I desperately
wanted him neutered etc, it just didn't matter, I wanted him back so badly
that I think I forced the owners into letting me have him back!!
When I came home with him my husband was not impressed but he came round!!
It was the best thing we did.  All the males after that who lived with him
here learnt to live in harmony with the other males because of him and his
"sunny, don't give a shit" outlook on life.  5 years after his death people
still talk about him and his wonderful outlook on life. He taught us such a
lot and had I not " begged " for him back and put on the tears about losing
his Father etc then I wonder how things might have been with our boys?

I think why people are anti pet shops and the like is because of bad
experiences and seeing those unwanted critters in there who have not (and
will not be) as fortunate as Cassa. Not every home is capable of taking in
an unwanted dog but it appears you have done this twice with Cassa and with
Bear.  What suits you and me may not suit everyone else and I can see why
people get so upset about puppies in Petshops, Malls and the like,  It is a
sad situation and it's a never ending situation.

Best of luck, Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin or