Re: [pyrnet] Look what the cat drug in . . .Fleas!

Hi,
we had this problem for many years with our Collies, tried about evrything you
name it, fogged the house, gave them drops, pills, bath, etc., nothing helped.
Then with our Pyr and ACS I run across "Advantage", used it steadily for 2 month,
and the fleas were gone. Now I use it about every 6 weeks and the fleas are no
problem anymore. They may catch one on the dog training ground, but it won´t
stay.
Another product my Vet thought would be good is "Frontline", which we will use
next time to try it out.
Good luck
Hans-Peter